A study shows that there are 7487 promises made by God to men in the bible.
We also know that the value of a promise is measured in the ability of the one who made it to fulfil it. Men, despite all their good intentions may not always honour their promises. Failure to do so sometimes is due to lack of time or change of circumstances.
As for the Creator, this is what scriptures say “He who did not spare his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how will he not also give us all things with him?” (Romans 8:32).
God wants you blessed and full of joy. He is worthy of your faith and trust. He doesn’t change and will never fail or abandon you . He honours ALL his promises because his name is Elohim; that is: God Almighty. With Him, nothing is impossible. He heals the sick, raises the dead, reconciles people/couples, gives wisdom, leads in the right way, opens the doors, sets the captives free and blesses mightily! He is still at work today and still performs miracles. Dare to trust him and you will experience amazing testimonies.
However, in order for God’s children to have what he promises; here are few conditions:
- Don’t be afraid because of your circumstances
- Look to Jesus
- Believe firmly
- Ask, then receive by faith
- Give thanks in anticipation
The greatest miracle of all is to take a sinner and change him or her into a saint. If God could do the greatest miracle in our lives, why not trust Him with everything else?
Here are few promises that you can hold on to in your journey of life:
- He grants forgiveness of sins and salvation to all who believe in Jesus (Acts 2:38, Romans 10:13)
- He will be found by you if you seek him with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13)
- His grace is sufficient for you (2 Cororinthians 12: 9)
- You won’t be carried away by temptations (Jude 1:24)
- Everything, including what you are going through right now, God can work together for your good (Romans 8:28)
- He is in control of all, including your life (Jeremiah 11:29)
- He will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)
- He will give you the ultimate victory over death (Acts 2:32)
God is not a man to lie nor the son of man that He should repent; he never changes his mind. What he says, he always accomplishes. Here is the conclusion:
“And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” (Matthew 28:18-20)
What other security do we need? His promises are Yes and Amen! Let us be confident that he has greater things ahead for us.